Listen to Merilynne!
- How Do You Foster a "Good Death" In a Racist Society? by Chace Beech, June 25, 2020 LA Times
- Circle of Care with Amy Wright Glenn of The Institute for Birth, Breath and Death, June 12, 2020 (In this 60-minute conversation with photos, Merilynne discusses her background, the National End-of-life Doula Alliance, and more.)
- Health Careers on the Rise: The Doulas Coaching Patients through Life…and Death
- Episode 242: Death Care at Home and at a Distance for Families and EOL Doulas with Merilynne Rush End of Life University Podcast with Dr. Karen Wyatt, April 13, 2020
- WWJ Detroit radio interview with Roberta Jasina about Home Funeral. Seven-minutes long.
- Michigan Radio with Merilynne about Green Burial
- Michigan Radio with Merilynne about Death Cafe
- TV Interview with Merilynne Rush about Green Burial