End of Life Doula Mentoring
End-of-life doula mentoring is a valuable resource for any doula who is starting a business, offering services, or seeks to continue learning more about the field and what it entails. Merilynne has extensive experience in home care and starting and managing a fee-for-service business. Personal mentoring consultations are $195 and include a virtual visit of up to 90 minutes with follow-up email contact. Go to the bottom of this page to sign up and make your payment. Topics include:
- How to start a business and find clients, what to charge, maintaining professional boundaries, etc.
- Review of specific cases, staying within the Doula Scope of Practice
- Paperwork, including client agreements, intake interviews, resources
- Creating your online presence, website, handouts, community presentations
- Approaching and working with hospice and palliative care organizations, forming a doula collective